Summer Solstice issue of Leaf Litter!
New Handbook of Ecological and Environmental Restoration now available!
Includes chapter on “Ecological Restoration in an Urban Context” written by Biohabitats’ Keith Bowers & Jessica Hardesty Norris, with Stephen D. Murphy
Cleveland Metroparks’ Acacia, a former country club, on the path to natural splendor as reservation
Urban wetlands: restoration or designed rehabilitation?
New article in AIMS Environmental Science, Biohabitats’ Joe Berg & Terry Doss contributors.
Rhizome Blog & Leaf Litter
- Learn how cities are integrating ecological restoration with urban waterfront[more...] »
- Recently I went on a family vacation to[more...] »
- I was recently asked this question by a[more...] »
- I suspect for many of you the results[more...] »
- Landscape ecologist Kevin Grieser shares an interesting tidbit about the[more...] »
- Yesterday, I was stunned by news of the sudden[more...] »
- Back in May, in preparing an article for the Sea[more...] »
- The importance of pollinators is often expressed through[more...] »
- Throughout history and to this very day, differences in religion[more...] »
- Like the contaminants that rush downstream in a polluted river,[more...] »
- Here in the Baltimore region, we love our Inner Harbor[more...] »
- Earlier this year, in the Spring Equinox issue of Leaf Litter, restoration ecologist[more...] »