Imagine applying your design and management skills to meaningful work for a company that values your work/life balance as much as your technical expertise.
Summer Solstice issue of Leaf Litter!
New Handbook of Ecological and Environmental Restoration now available!
Includes chapter on “Ecological Restoration in an Urban Context” written by Biohabitats’ Keith Bowers & Jessica Hardesty Norris, with Stephen D. Murphy
Cleveland Metroparks’ Acacia, a former country club, on the path to natural splendor as reservation
Urban wetlands: restoration or designed rehabilitation?
New article in AIMS Environmental Science, Biohabitats’ Joe Berg & Terry Doss contributors.
Rhizome Blog & Leaf Litter
- Learn how cities are integrating ecological restoration with urban waterfront[more...] »
- Recently I went on a family vacation to[more...] »
- I was recently asked this question by a[more...] »
- I suspect for many of you the results[more...] »
- Landscape ecologist Kevin Grieser shares an interesting tidbit about the[more...] »
- Yesterday, I was stunned by news of the sudden[more...] »
- Back in May, in preparing an article for the Sea[more...] »
- The importance of pollinators is often expressed through[more...] »
- Throughout history and to this very day, differences in religion[more...] »
- Like the contaminants that rush downstream in a polluted river,[more...] »
- Here in the Baltimore region, we love our Inner Harbor[more...] »
- Earlier this year, in the Spring Equinox issue of Leaf Litter, restoration ecologist[more...] »