Do you want to make a real difference...and have a life?
We value your work/life balance as much as your technical expertise.
Imagine going to work each day knowing that you are contributing to the conservation, restoration, and regeneration of the earth’s natural systems, and to the health and well-being of communities throughout the world. Now imagine working for a company that supports your professional and personal growth, that empowers you to take on increasing responsibilities and that leads by its core values every day. Want proof? Check out our B-Corp and JUST Label metrics to see how we are doing.
What makes Biohabitats a great place to work? Unlimited opportunities for professional and personal growth, amazing benefits including unlimited leave, and a commitment to give back to the communities in which we live and work.
Although we have no current openings for interns, we believe in fostering tomorrow’s environmental practitioner’s and stewards, and will update our Job Openings page when such opportunities become available.Learn About Our Benefits
- Excellent Health, Dental, Vision and short/long term disability Insurance
- Unlimited leave time including family leave
- Generous base compensation
- Bonus and reimbursement of expenses related to professional licensure & certifications
- 401(K) plan – employee matching of $.25 for each dollar contributed up to 6%
- Stock ownership program
- Company paid membership to professional and civic organizations
- Tuition reimbursement
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Professional training opportunities