Do you want to make a real difference? Do you want to go to work each day knowing that you are contributing to the conservation, restoration and regeneration of the earth’s natural systems? Do you want to leave work each day knowing that your efforts are contributing to the health and well being of communities around the world? Do you want to work for Biohabitats?
While we are always looking for people who possess exceptional talent and skills in their respective fields, we really want those who can bring creativity, dedication and passion to Biohabitats—those who can make a real difference.
- Senior Engineer/Restoration Ecologist, Baltimore, Maryland
- Senior Engineer, New York, New York
- Ecological Engineer/Water Resources Engineer, Cleveland, Ohio
- Construction Operations Lead, Baltimore, Maryland
- Senior Engineer, Portland, Oregon or Seattle, Washington metropolitan area
- Ecological Engineer/Water Resources Engineer, Portland, Oregon or Seattle, Washington metropolitan area
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Profit Sharing
- Quarterly Profit Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional License Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Time
Please follow the instructions provided for each opening. If there is no opening that matches your skills and experience but you have the creativity, dedication and passion to help us in our mission to restore the earth and inspire ecological stewardship, we want to hear from you. Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as an “unsolicited application” and we will review your qualifications and keep your information on file.
Project-Based Internships—No Openings Currently
In the past, Biohabitats has had an open, project-based internship program which required applications and detailed research proposals. Although we are not offering intern positions this summer, we will be re-evaluating the program for 2018.