Do you want to make a real difference? Do you want to go to work each day knowing that you are contributing to the conservation, restoration and regeneration of the earth’s natural systems? Do you want to leave work each day knowing that your efforts are contributing to the health and well being of communities around the world? Do you want to work for Biohabitats?
While we are always looking for people who possess exceptional talent and skills in their respective fields, we covet those who can bring creativity, dedication and passion to Biohabitats – those who can make a real difference.
- Southeast Atlantic Bioregion Team Leader, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Southwest Basin & Range Bioregion Team Leader, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Construction Practice Lead, Baltimore, Maryland
- Project-Based Internships – No project-based internships are currently available. When new internship opportunities arise, they will be posted here and promoted via Facebook and Twitter.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Profit Sharing
- Quarterly Profit Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional License Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Time
Please follow the instructions provided for each opening.
If there is no opening that matches your skills and experience but you have the creativity, dedication and passion to help us in our mission to restore the earth and inspire ecological stewardship, we want to hear from you. Send us a resume and cover letter as an “unsolicited application” and we will review your qualifications and keep your information on file.
Biohabitats is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications and business need.